Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Frosty Festivities: Stop Staring! Dress Review

I love the holidays, not just because of all the family time, happiness, and fun decorations, but because of the fancy, festive parties. Of course, you need a holiday dress for your fancy parties. Stop Staring! offers sexy cocktail dresses that will surely make you the star of the party.
This being my second review for Stop Staring!, I knew to expect quality and for the dress to fit perfectly. They definitely did not disappoint.
I had the opportunity to review the Pleats Dress in Eggplant. Like all of Stop Staring! vintage dresses, it has special details that makes this dress truly unique.
The dress is cut to show off a woman's best features. I love the shape of the neckline and the perfect length of the dress: right below my knees. I love the waistline; it is fitted at the smallest part of my waist (below my chest), making me look thinner. If I could make one change to the dress, I would add more fabric in the armpit area instead of the cap sleeve. This may be a personal preference as I am a little self-conscious about my armpit fat.
I love that this sexy dress shows off my curves. The thick, but stretchy fabric holds in my tummy and accentuates my booty. Isn't this the kind of dress every woman should own?
My absolute favorite feature of my dress is the pleats and buttons in the back. It makes the dress feel so vintage and lady-like!
Because I like to show a couple different looks, I thought I would share a more casual approach to wearing such a fancy dress. It can be worn with heels and pearls or with flats and a sweater. It is perfect! This is a must own.

BUY IT!
You can purchase your own Pleats Dress for $122.00 at Stop Staring! Make sure to check out all of their gorgeous dresses while you are there.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! The dress really suits you & I like the color a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.